A trunk bag with a roll closure that can stand up to the elements? Definitely a great reason to choose the YVES 2.0. It is extremely durable thanks to carefully selected materials: The tarpaulin material used here is also used for off-shore oil barriers and must be able to withstand the stormy waves of the salty seas. There's no tougher stress test than that! The cotton sections have a waterproof and hydrophobic coating so that rain and splashed water can drain. The parts are combined manually in a careful and precise welding process in Germany. Also, all components come from Europe (cotton from Italy and tarpaulin from Finland).
As is common for racktime trunk bags, Yves 2.0 is also equipped with a Snapit 2.0 adapter that allows secure and easy mounting to all 2.0 system carriers. The slanted design is also optimized for ergonomic riding.
Available from the end of 2021
- dust and water protection according to IP65
- Interior features: Two pockets on the side with elastic drawstrings
- The bag can be easily removed using the Snapit 2.0 system
- Reflector for more safety
- Optional shoulder strap available (Art. 75054)
- Dimensions: 31,5 (L) × 20 (H) × 13,5 cm (T) | 12.4 (w) × 7.9 (h) × 5.3 in (d)
- Volume: 9-12 l | 549 – 732 cu in
- Weight: 750 g | 26.5 oz
- Maximum load: 10 kg | 22 lbs
- Snapit 2.0 adapter: pre-mounted
- Art: 0803-201