A trunk bag with a roll closure that can also withstand all the elements? Without a doubt; this is a case for YVES. The extreme durability is due to the careful selection of materials: The tarpaulin material used here is also used for off-shore oil barriers and must be able to withstand the stormy waves of the salty seas. A tougher stress test is hardly imaginable. The cotton sections have a waterproof and hydrophobic coating so that rain and splashwater can drain and do not penetrate the material. The parts are combined manually in a careful and precise welding process in Bielefeld (Germany). Also, all components come from Europe (cotton from Italy and tarpaulin from Finland).
As is common for racktime trunk bags, YVES is also equipped with a Snapit adapter that allows secure and easy mounting to all system carriers. Also, the slanted design is ideally matched to the driving ergonomics.
- dust and water protection according to IP65
- Interior features: Two pockets on the side with elastic drawstrings
- The bag can be easily removed using the Snapit-System
- Reflector for more safety
- Optional shoulder strap available (Art. 75054)
- Dimensions: 31,5 (L) × 20 (H) × 13,5 cm (T) | 12.4 (w) × 7.9 (h) × 5.3 in (d)
- Volume: 9-12 l | 549 – 732 cu in
- Weight: 750g | 26.5 oz
- Maximum load: 10 kg | 22 lbs
- Art: 0803-001