Be it on rides through rain or over dusty fields - Tommy remains defiant and protects its contents from the elements without having to compromise on its aesthetic appeal. The extreme durability is due to the careful selection of materials: The tarpaulin material used here is also used for off-shore oil barriers and must be able to withstand the stormy waves of the salty seas. The cotton sections have a waterproof and hydrophobic coating so that rain and splashwater can drain and do not penetrate the material.
The Tommy can be closed with a lid that clicks into a buckle. The parts are combined manually in a careful and precise welding process in Bielefeld (Germany). Also, all components come from Europe (cotton from Italy and tarpaulin from Finland). Excellent quality combined with a stylish design. Tommy should definitely be part of cycling enthusiasts’ basic equipment.
- Dust and water protection according to IP63
- Interior features: A large zip pocket and two smaller pockets
- For tube diameter 10 - 16 mm
- Easy attachment (racktime Hook System I)
- Easy removal of the bag
- Reflectors for more safety
- Optional shoulder strap available (Art. 75054)
- Dimensions: 31,5 (B) × 33 (H) × 13,5 cm (T) | 12.4 (w) × 13 (h) × 5.3 in (d)
- Volume: 15 l | 915.4 cu in
- Weight: 930 g | 32.8 oz
- Maximum load: 10 kg | 22 lbs
- Art. 0801-001 onyxblack
- Art. 0801-002 onyxblack | basaltgray
- Art. 0801-003 onyxblack | lava orange